Some of the most prestigious and advantageous locations for opening a business can be found in the Arab Emirates. More specifically, there are free trade zones that are known worldwide. Currently, one of the popular destinations is Sharjah free zone due to its novelty and rapid development. Entrepreneurs from all around the globe are coming to the UAE to fulfill their business ideas.
The General Benefits of Free Trade Areas in the UAE
UAE free zones have numerous benefits that attract business people from other countries. Some of the most prominent advantages are:
- Foreign businesspersons can have the full ownership of their company without local intermediaries;
- Importing and exporting does not involve any fees at the customs;
- A local bank account can be opened without any difficulties and special requirements;
- All business operations are very secure and confidential.
Opening a Company or a Branch in Sharjah Media Zone
This trade area is one of the most prosperous among all the free zones located in the Sharjah emirate. Sharjah Media Zone is designed to provide the best opportunities and advantages for businesses specializing in more creative fields, including media solutions, advertising, marketing, and so on. It is only natural because while the UAE is a highly innovative country, the Sharjah emirate is considered to be the cultural and historical treasury of this state.
There are also plenty of benefits of starting a business or opening a new subsidiary in the Sharjah area:
- You can register your business online and without a visa;
- A bank account in any local bank can be opened for registering the company;
- The process of registering is easy and quick;
- Full foreign ownership is allowed;
- There are various kinds of office spaces available for rent. With such abundance of options, it is easy to find a suitable space for every business;
- Sharjah and Dubai airports are located near this trade area.