Digital marketing remains challenging. It’s even more difficult due to the number of potential competitors. Everyone is advertising online these days, and it’s not easy to stand out. Hence, it would be great if there are useful tools to help in this regard. The company will find it easier to stand out with the correct use of these tools. Of course, the best Seattle Digital Marketing Agency can use these tools too. Their strategies, along with the right marketing tools, can bolster the company’s online efforts.
This tool is useful for social media management. It helps in engaging audiences who are current customers or could be customers in the future. Social media is about engagement, and this tool will make it easier to do so.
· Woobox. Another tool for social media engagement is Woobox. It’s useful in different ways, such as offering social giveaways or competitions. For instance, if the company wants to run an Instagram contest, it can help curate hashtag entries and determine random winners. The entire process can be lengthy, and this tool will make things a lot easier.
· Power Editor by Facebook. This tool is part of Facebook’s options for companies that want to run a specific advertising campaign. Since the social media client is constantly improving its advertisement platform, this tool releases new budgeting features. With this platform’s help, they will be detailed parameters that can target specific audiences with the advertisements without necessarily blowing up the budget. While this is a paid tool, it’s worth the price. Since it’s a tool produced by Facebook, it’s most likely helpful in social media engagement.
· Native Platform by Twitter. This is another tool produced by a social media giant. The good thing about Native Platform is that it provides the ability to target certain keywords. When someone tweets out or responds to a tweet, they could get targeted if they used a certain phrase. It’s even more useful for targeting mobile device users. According to Twitter, 86% of its ad revenue came from mobile users.
· HubSpot email marketing. Email marketing has been around for a long time. Some people might believe that email marketing is not effective as an SEO strategy anymore. The truth is that there are still plenty of people who use emails for regular transactions. If they get that, they could end up purchasing the products offered by the company. This tool is useful in automatically sending emails to target audiences each month. There could be up to 2000 emails sent in one month. The platform is also useful for creating a contact list and providing ready-made templates. It allows the email marketing process to start right away.
· MailChimp. This platform, at first the same strategy as HubSpot. The difference is that it’s a lot cheaper. It’s a perfect tool for smaller businesses that are yet to begin email marketing. Last year, there were over 250 billion emails sent using this platform. Their strategy is excellent in reaching as many people as possible.
· ChoiceStream. Processing lots of audience data can be a daunting task. The good thing with the use of this platform is that it can automate the process. It helps in identifying which information is useful in targeting specific audiences. It will help boost the relevance of the advertisements to the target.
· Unbounce. Testing landing pages is important to determine if they would be suitable for the target audiences. This tool is helpful in quickly building or tweaking the new landing page. It’s a perfect tool for those who don’t know much about web design. The tool can serve as a jumping-off point, and the rest can get weak depending on the brand or style preferred by the company for the website.
· Visual Website Optimizer. This is another testing platform that helps in quickly playing with different elements of a website. It includes the headlines, images, and different versions of the site for visitors to land on. It shows the different possibilities to make the website more appealing.
· Vimeo. This tool is popular since around 35 million people, including businesses, trust this platform. The good thing about Vimeo is that it has ad-free videos. Since video marketing is essential in current SEO strategies, it helps drive more viewers. They will appreciate the visually stunning videos available and perhaps consider buying the products once convinced.
· Canva. Using unique images is important since stock photos are usually irrelevant and difficult to relate to. People won’t have an emotional connection with stock images. This platform is helpful since it can create unique images from scratch. It can also help tweak whatever photos the company already has.
· Visual.ly. Creating content such as infographics, e-books, and videos can be challenging. This tool will make the job a lot easier. People with no artistic capabilities can maximize this platform. The good thing is that there’s a flat rate for every type of project done. It’s a cost-effective strategy for those who don’t want to go through the entire process of creating infographics or videos.
· Scoop.it. It’s not easy to constantly post updates on social media. There are times when there’s nothing useful to share. The good thing is that with this tool, it’s easier to find the best content online that can get shared on social media. This task can be daunting and Scoop.it makes the job easier. Sometimes, a month’s worth of work can be over in just a few minutes.
Asking help from the right digital marketing agency
Of course, nothing beats the help offered by experts like the Seattle Digital Marketing Agency. With their expertise in various aspects of digital marketing, their help will be necessary. They understand what it takes for a business to be more popular online. They can also use tools to help in the online campaign, and they’re transparent in every move.
The right digital marketing agency is useful for businesses that are still starting to do online campaigns. Given how tough the competition is, it helps to have these experts as partners.