The ICC fantasy cricket league is a fantasy league game with multiple game modes and chances to win exclusive merchandise and other prizes. It is a dream come true for every avid cricket fan around the world. The game has the most in-depth graphics ever created in cricket, with great detail for the passionate fantasy league player in you. You are going to love this with every cricket loving fiber of your being.
The participants get to create their own virtual XI from across a total 210 players each of whom will have a detailed profile, their player statistics and photo. Points are awarded according to the performance of the selected players on the field for batting, bowling, fielding and wicket keeping skills. Every “manager” gets one million credits to select their own ‘fantasy’ team from. Each player carries a virtual value and a designated role to perform.
The ICC Fantasy Cricket League has two game modes – Tournament Mode and Match Mode:
The Tournament Mode is the primary game and runs for the entire duration of the tournament and users can make substitutions for every match. And as in every game, the team with the most points at the end of the game wins the match or the tournament
Whereas, In Match Mode, people create a squad for each match/game day and there is a winner for every match/game day.
The tournament mode has four distinct phases, with users being enabled to recreate their teams after each phase and having plenty of substitutions during each phase to keep their team up to date.
To make things even more fun and competitive, participants will have the option to create their own leagues to compare scores among friends, colleagues or groups. And finally, it all comes down to how strategic you are in choosing your dream XI.
Here are a few strategic tips to play the fantasy league and win your matches.
- Look at the strengths of both teams. If one is strong at batting and another at bowling, wisely choose who will be the top performer instead of choosing them all.
- Have a look at conditions for better understanding, go through the pitch report given by experts before the toss.
- Don’t always choose the players whose track record is high. Choose players who you think will perform better.
- To decide the power player or captain, try to select all-rounders. They will definitely earn you more points.
- Select your bowler wisely and don’t select too many bowlers as well
- Selection of players should not be based on who is going to win the game, but instead on who is going to perform well.
Fantasy league cricket is a well-loved game that is played and enjoyed by many across the globe and is an excellent way to spend your leisure time, or just a lazy Sunday evening enjoying your favorite sport without going out in the scalding sun.