Ethnic Indian jewelry is a necessity in every fashion lover’s collection. No matter the number of perfect outfits in your cabinet, pairing them with the right jewelry is very important to bring the look together.
Any wardrobe is incomplete without ethnic jewelry. Ethnic jewelry with it’s intricate and elaborate designs elevates your Indian wear looks and adds elegance and sparkle to the look. However, they can also be wonderfully paired with your western wear looks like denims and white shirts to create a fusion and make a statement. Here are some must-have pieces that you need to add when building up your ethnic jewelry collection.
- Jhumkas: A classic pair of jhumkas are a staple in every Indian woman’s jewelry collection. It can beautifully lift up your casual Indian wear salwar kameez as well as add a statement to when you pair your chikankari kurta with your favorite ripped denims. Jhumkas are available in an array of designs. There are a lot of catalogs for Jhumkas, rose gold earring India, yellow gold earrings, etc. available online for you to browse to pick your favorite pieces.
- Chandbalis: When it comes to heavier ethnic looks for weddings and other celebratory functions, Chandbalis is your go-to option. They are big, statement earrings and should be worn without a necklace to balance the look. Chandbalis are available in a lot of designs with kundan, pearls, precious stones, and gold drop earrings wedding designs to pair with all your outfits.
- Statement chokers: Statement chokers are another must-have for an Indian jewelry lover. They effortlessly add a statement to your fancy lehengas, especially with a wide neckline. When paired with a saree, they add a timeless charm to the look and help in accentuating the neckline. There are a lot of designs in diamonds, kundan, and polki available to go with all your looks.
- Noserings: Nose rings are the perfect accessory to add an edge to your style. Nose pins, however, are not for everybody. They add an amount of bold statement to your look and speak of fearless confidence. They are available in various designs to add the perfect vibe to your look.
- Statement rings: Hand jewelry never goes out of fashion. With the availability of so many beautiful ethnic rings in different designs, shapes, and sizes, resisting to add them to your jewelry collection is a crime. Wear one big ring to bring gentle attention to your beautiful hands or experiment with stacking a few ethnic rings for a chic look. Rings work well with all kinds of outfits, whether it be lehengas, sarees, anarkalis, etc.
- Waistbelts: Waistbelts is a current obsession but these have been in the scene for a long time. Waistbelts can cinch and define your waist beautifully while adding an edge to your beautiful kurta, saree, and kaftan look. There is a host of design available in minimal metal belts as well as embellishments. Pick one up and wrap it around your waist to add a glimmer of sparkle to your outfit.
Wearing and styling different kinds of jewelry pieces can be a lot of fun. When playing with ethnic jewelry, there is room for a lot of experimentation. Assemble a must-have ethnic jewelry collection of your favorite ethnic jewelry pieces and follow the above tips and tricks to style them perfectly.